Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The darkness and generally crappy weather today have not helped my mood either. Somedays I get like this, I just get so tired of trying to be freaking positive all the time. Sigh. It's just a little funk I guess. This too shall pass. In the mean time I'll listen to sappy music and try not to stuff my face with bad food, ie: chocolate chip cookie dough.

One of my favorite things about this time of year is the fact that the local college radio station is back up and running. Yeah, yeah, I know I've been out of college for seven years now, why in the hell do I still listen to college radio? Because it's good radio. The kids are all right. While I was on my lunch break I caught a song that took me back to my own college days, Pearl Jam's Black.

Brought a smile to my face for a little bit at least.

Sidebar - At the request of a commenter I have started a little page about little old moi. I have to say, I am flattered to think that someone out there wants to know more about me. And since I aim to please, the link is to the right. Read if you're interested.


No comments: