Monday, October 25, 2004

Have things been a little awkward at work? A good friend of mine who is in the know about the whole thing asked me yesterday. Is the Pope Catholic?! Jeez. You could almost cut the tension with a knife. But you know what, it's getting better. Saturday we worked together for a majority of the day. It didn't help that I turned about three shades of red everytime he looked in my direction. Conversations were kept at a minimum but when I went to leave he made sure to give me a good hug and say good-bye.

No matter.

I don't know about him, but I'm down with what is going on. A little action every now and then with no strings attached. Really, I don't mind. I don't know if it will happen again but if it does, that's fine and if it doesn't, well, that's fine too.

I'm just going to take this as far as it will go and see what happens. Life is too short to get all stupid and sweat the details.

On the bright side, I'm down about three pounds. Woo-hoo! Looks like things are rolling right along.

No comments: