Sunday, February 06, 2005

Snow Bunny on the loose



Watchout Killington, here I come. Posted by Hello

I'm supposed to be packing. Notice the words supposed to be in the previous sentence.

We leave at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning for the eight hour drive to Vermont. Killington to be more precise. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Well, maybe not for the actual drive there. Stuck in a car with the room mate, soon to be room mate and co-worker Dustin is going to be shall we say, interesting.

I've already called shotgun. Not really fair to the soon to be room mate and co-worker Dustin, but eh, thems the breaks.

I guess I should finish packing. It never ceases to amaze me how much of my mother's traits are manifesting themself in my own personality. For example, the whole packing thing. When we went on family vacations all packing was done in a flurry of What should I take and do we have enough room for another suitcase the night before we left at the butt crack of dawn (when my dad said we're leaving early, we usually were on the road by 7 a.m.). That unfortunately, is still my mode of packing.

No lists like the former room mate.

No starting two days before hand so I'm sure I have everything.

Nope. The packing started tonight. About 30 minutes ago. I may have overpacked too. Oh well, I am a girl.

It's one of my God given rights to overpack.

I'll be back at the end of the week. While I'm gone behave yourselves and if you're really good I'll regale you with some of the goings on from the trip. And maybe a picture or two.

No comments: