Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Change

There's something about fall that makes me want to change.

Sometimes it's my hair color or style. Sometimes it's a renewed resolve to take better care of my finances. And sometimes the change takes place in my attitude and view of the world. Usually it's more optimistic.

For whatever reason, I finally got tired of the old blog design. I had been using that template for the past couple of years and while I enjoyed it's sunny brightness, it was starting to get on my nerves. No unlike some of my exes. Commitment issues? Maybe.

The comments issue has been resolved. I'm going to stick with Blogger's comments for now. Less muss and fuss as Grandma Verna says. The counter, unfortunately had to be redone. I was able to start with what I remembered the last number being so my hit's aren't too bad. My history is all gone though. Also, I had to put in my links again. If I'm missing anyone, please email me and let me know. I'll happily add you again.

Otherwise I hope you enjoy the new look. Other changes will be coming here and there as I think of them. In the mean time, happy blogging.

No comments: