Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The piece of sand in my oyster

For some reason, today, everything is just so damn irritating.

The room mates, the room mate's girlfriend, the dog, hell even the fricken phone is getting on my nerves. Could be a bad bought of PMS. Or just the dreary weather we've been having the last couple of days but something is dragging me down.

And I'm not happy about it. I need to get away for a day or two. Drive somewhere NOT here.

One things for damn sure, I'm not going to sit in this house all night. Nope. No way. Even if I have to go to the gym I refuse to sit around here and watch television (there's never anything on anyway) or think about all of the cleaning that needs to be done.

Not this girl. No way, no how. This girl was not born to mope around.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Road trip to San Diego!!! :-P