Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This and that

Lots and lots of stuff going on outside of the blogosphere, keeping me away from properly posting anything of value. Not like I posted anything of value before, but I'm just saying is all. Here's a quick list of what's been going on along with a few bits of this and that, that have caught my attention.

- Still hitting the gym on a regular...or semi-regular basis. Shocking, I know but I've discovered this great new way to drop some tonnage. It's called eating less and exercising more. Who knew?! So far I'm down 15lbs and holding.

- Vacay was AMAZING! I want to go back. Now. But when I win the Powerball tomorrow night I'll be at the beach all of the time. Because it's going to happen you know. Then I'll take over the world and make anyone who was ever mean to me pay! No I won't, after I've paid off my bills I'll go blow the whole thing on shoes.

- Speaking of shoes, discovered Piperlime. It's like cake to a fat kid. Do they have a wing at Promises for shoe addiction?

- On the addiction track, I have become obsessed with Alicia Paulson's Posie Gets Cozy and the delightful musings of Adam over at The Amateur Gourmet. They've both inspired me to add a little more creativity to my life. You know, in my spare time.

- Still talking to a certain someone in Missouri who makes me smile on a regular basis. That's all you're getting out of me on that.

- Lastly, I'm off for the next two weeks starting next Monday. Instead of taking off for a grand vacation in the Caribbean or the Outer Banks of North Carolina like I would love to do...I'm starting band camp. Woo to the hoo. Two weeks of sun, fun and cranky hormonal teenagers, am I a glutton for punishment or what?

No comments: