Friday, September 21, 2007

I would like to apolomagize

This poor little blog is probably feeling very neglected. In fact, I'm surprised it hasn't packed up it's belongings, turned off the site counter and headed out for a place where someone will give it attention on a more regular basis.

Life, has, unfortunately gotten in the way of my blogging time. While work hasn't been that busy (it's a good thing they don't keep track of our online time here...unless they do and then in that case I know nothing about the 3 hours I was logged on to bakespace.com. Must have been my evil twin.) life outside of work has been moving at a frantic pace. Band practice four nights a week then either football games or competitions consume my weekends. Thank goodness for Sundays. Now I fully understand the meaning of "and on the seventh day, he rested". Sundays have become my sleep in/get caught up on laundry/read a little/run errands days. And watch football while I'm at it too.

In my spare time.

It's not that there hasn't been anything going on that is blogworthy. There is, most of it the drama surrounding both of my band seasons and my financial issues of late (still haven't been paid by either school district...and it's getting to be a problem). There's also the appearance of someone completely unexpected in my life. I'm not forking over the details, because for once, I want to keep this close and just for me. All I will tell you is he is a wonderful, smart, funny and very handsome guy who's voice is enough to turn my day around.

Ahem...

That being said, I can't promise I'll blog more because I just don't have the time and won't until band season is over in November. Stay tuned though, all three of you who still visit here. I haven't abandoned you totally!

Oh, and in the meantime, go check out this post over at Dooce. My only response is yes, yes, yes. Thank you Mrs. Blurbodoocery.

No comments: