Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Weekend




Will, Matthew and I at the end of a wonderful night out for their homecoming. Not only did this girl hang like she hasn't in a long time but came back even more in love with that guy in the middle. Meeting his college friends was...interesting. But interesting in a good way. You really don't know someone until you meet their friends. Or so the saying goes.

It's still not easy when we part after such a good weekend. Usually I'm able to hold the tears back until I'm out of the apartment complex. I'd probably be worried though if it was easy to leave. We're making the best of it though.

There are room mate issues too...I'm not sure why the Room Mate is in such a mood lately but he is. I don't want to lose such a good friend but we just don't even talk anymore. A big part of it is that I'm not home very much anymore, between work, band and spending time with Will, home is just a place I try to get 6 or 7 hours of sleep. I miss my friend and want to make sure before Will and I move in together that Room Mate and I are still what we've been for the last 24 years, good, good friends.

No comments: