Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Winter Wedding Season

Since when is this time of the year wedding time? We've been to two weddings over the last two weeks, three since September...

There was plenty of yummy cake (Chrissi and Dave's cake).


A Sports Chicks reunion that was long overdue. I miss my girls (Chrissi, Lyzz and I)


Lyzz and I are sexy, sexy, bitches



Of course by other half was a total trooper throughout all three and it all just made me love him even more. How can you not love that face?!

Waiting in the bar for the cocktail hour at Chrissi & Dave's reception. We had some time to kill before the shenanigans started so of course Will and I made good use of the Elephant and Castle location in the hotel where the reception was. I was getting a little bored...




Jesse and Stacey at Lee's wedding, aren't they cute?



Lee, the groom at wedding #2 jumpe in and played along with the jazz group. Those guys freaking rocked it!



This was before the reception really even got under way. I love my boyfriend when he gets into the cocktail hour and open bar!












No comments: