Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meh

I'm not sure how I feel about the new layout and color scheme. I was bored the other day and thought I wanted to change it. So I did. And now I'm not so sure about the change. Eh, I'm a woman, it's my perogative (cue Bobby Brown) to change my mind.

I've been kind of indecisive like that a lot lately. And worried. And stressing. And not sleeping. And having wedding related nightmares every time I close my eyes. *BIG SIGH* Is it October yet? No, wait, I take that back! There's still too much to do for it to be anywhere close to October.

The whole not sleeping thing is a little unusual. Most nights I'm out cold within five minutes of hitting the pillow. Last night was not one of those nights. We had an incident earlier with Chumley that included butt scooting across the living room carpet and then him pooping right in front of the litter box. That was the first time he had EVER done anything like that in the 8 months he's been here. Not going to lie, it scared me a little. He hasn't done it since and seems like his normal self today. Begging for chicken when I ate my dinner, eating his own food (he usually doesn't eat if he's not feeling well) and using the litter box. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was something, I don't know. But I barely slept more than 3 hours total last night, which made today rough. Like sandpaper on your bum, rough.

And there are other things on my mind that I just don't want to get in to on here. I'm beginning to think I may go back to keeping a real journal. It may seem old fashioned but I like having a place to put down my thoughts unedited.

Who knows.

But this weekend should help bring me back around to myself. Will and I are attending a wedding for two of his college friends tomorrow night in Baltimore, then we're staying in Baltimore Saturday to relax. Sunday is our first volunteer day at camp. Yay Camp!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog - I hope you will follow mine as well.
Manthy