Wednesday, December 31, 2003

After a day or so to really think about it, the mood has passed. I'm starting to feel better about my decision to leave job #1. I'm enjoying the fact that I have so many wonderful friends and a family that really isn't all that bad (no matter how much I complain about them). It hit me last night just how blessed I am. Just like the saying goes, it always seems the darkest before the dawn. Or something like that.

Tonight is probably going to be one of the quietest New Year's Eve's I have had in a long time. Looks like it might just be Room mate Marti, myself and some of my friends from high school hanging out, watching movies, drinking and playing cards. Nothing too over the top. I may make a trip to the Capital to see "Rocky Horror Picture Show". It's being shown at 12:30 a.m., I've got plenty of rice and toilet paper to bring with me. Honestly I had forgotten about it until my friend Pete reminded me. Thanks Pete, as I always say, you rock.

Is anyone else having problems with Blogger today? I couldn't get into Diet Chick's or Labmonkie's for my daily check in. I just kept getting directed to the Blogger main page. Weird. Must be a hippo in the system. No, that's hiccup, not hippo. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Work was sooooo ssssllllooooowwww today I could hardly stand it! Ugh. We're being released at 3 so I guess I can deal with it until then. Jill and I might sneak out at 2:30. The phones have been dead and I have nothing to do. God I can't wait to get the heck out of here.

So I guess I'll leave you with this. All I have to say is a fling, one night stand, whatever, I sure as hell wouldn't say no! Just talk to me baby! Yummm...

hot
Your soulmate is Colin Farrell. He's hot but such a
fling. lol :p


Who's your celebrity soulmate?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments: