Thursday, January 01, 2004

Just a quick note to wish you all a very happy New Year! Hope everyone had a fun and safe time last night. As I said yesterday, my night was very uneventful. Some friends came over to the apartment and we just hung out, drank a little and watched Dick Clark. Lol, in fact the most excitement we had was waiting to see if Room mate Marti's text message was going to pop up on Fox's New Year's Eve special. Lol, we're such teenagers sometimes.

Today is quiet. I actually got to sleep in until 10 a.m. Very nice. Don't get to do that too often. Actually, I don't have anything planned for the rest of my day. Stopped at job #2 (soon to be job #1) to write an obit story for Sunday. I'm just getting ready to leave and head to Target. No real reason why I'm going. Although I do need a new pair of gloves. O.k., so there's my reason.

Have a good weekend everyone and I'll catch you later.

No comments: