Friday, January 09, 2004

I'm going to be a copycat and start posting Friday Five answers. Sorry Peg, but I just can't resist! These things are addictive...

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today? Seeing my friends after deadline at one of the local bars.

2. ...over the next week? Counting down to my last day at job #1.

3. ...this year? Officially starting my career as a writer.

4. ...over the next five years? Returning to Ireland for my 30th birthday (only two more years away!)

5. ...for the rest of your life? Visiting new places and meeting new people. There's also my aspiration toward owning a sailboat and living the good life in the Bahamas.

*****

I ment to mention this earlier but I picked up a copy of the Stereophonics' new CD You Gotta Go There To Come Back and it absolutely rocks. The lead singer has a voice that is just so cool, so unique...the highest compliment I can pay him is he reminds me of Bono. Very distinct. My new favorite band. Woo-hoo!


No comments: