Sunday, January 18, 2004

It's snowing right now. This storm kind of caught our area by surprise. Nobody was expecting the kind of accumulation we got overnight and into this afternoon. It isn't much, just enough to cause multiple fender benders and make driving a pain in the butt. Getting into work was interesting. I tried two different ways but there were accidents on both ends of the road. While I was trying to get turned around from the first one I got stuck in a snowbank and had to rock my car to get out. Have to love Pennsylvania in winter.

I was hoping we'd have enough to cancel work tomorrow but I guess that's no dice.

The hockey team lost again last night. Like Jonda and I were talking about on the ride home, it's just so frustrating. We're getting better with each game but we just can't seem to find the back of the net. For instance last night, we came out in the first period and got our butts handed to us but once we got settled in we really came on strong. The stats for shots on goal were not available to us but I know we had well over 25 shots on goal. Hell, I even had two shots. If I could only get some aim on my slapshots I might have actually had a goal. We did go out last night but if you want to read about it, go to my other blog.

My boys won yesterday! Sorry Chad, just more proof that Wake sucks. Fortunately I was able to watch a majority of the game. Yep, just me and my singing, dancing Blue Devil frimly entrenched on the couch. Room mate Marti can't stand to be around me when Duke's games are televised so she left early to go back home to her mother's for the weekend. Lol, hey, when you're a fan, you're a fan! Even better is UNC beating up on UConn. With UConn's loss, Duke is sure to move into #1 in the AP poll this week. Woo-hoo! If that is the case, the game at Maryland this Wednesday will be rocking.

Let's go Duke! Let's go Duke!






No comments: