Friday, January 16, 2004

I'm a little late with this week's Friday Five so I'll start with that...

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? Nothing in my personal email. My work email says the following: Obituary Reporter, York Daily Record, York, PA

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? Oh god, that was 10 years ago! I can't remember, but now I want to go back and look at my yearbook.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? DKE RULZ

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zippo.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? She lived life to the fullest, just like her closet.

Well, that being said, thank the good lord it's Friday! Ugh. What a week. I'm glad it's over. Last night was the only night I had at home and even then I had to rush off after a trip to the gym to apply for a server job at our local Red Lobster. No, let me rephrase that. I didn't
have to. I decided I would pick up a job there to suplement my income from job #2. AFTER I filled out the application one of the managers made a comment about me leaving Sunday off of my eligability list. I explained my situation (it's my only regularly scheduled day at job #2) but she didn't seem to impressed. Whatever. Too bad I let it get to me and I ended up housing half a bag of pretzels with some dip. Sigh. So much for a good night at the gym. I was so disgusted with myself I didn't bother to weigh in today.

Must get back on track. Tomorrow morning I'm going to do the second workout of week #2 of the C25K. Tomorrow night we've got a hockey game in Springfield. After we get back to York Jonda and I are going to go out with her man Jim and some of his team mates on the Ice Cats. Supposedly there is a guy on the team she thinks I should meet. Hm. We'll see.

No comments: