Wednesday, January 28, 2004

No one has fessed up yet. I hearby put an end to all birthday treats until said offender fesses up!

Good, not that that is taken care of.

I forgot how regimented my day was until this week. It's been a little odd going from a very scheduled, very regimented day to one where I don't get up until 10 a.m., maybe watch CNN and don't bother to take a shower until noon. I could get used to this. But I know better. I know how I am. I need to be on some kind of schedule. Don't get me wrong, I've been doing some work. Yesterday I got two interviews accomplished for one of my obit stories while sitting in my living room in my jammies. Good times. Good times.

For now though I'm enjoying this feeling of being on vacation as much as possible. The only thing that would make it better would be if Room Mate Marti were to go back to work. Being a teacher she's been home the past three days. Snowstorms, in Pennsylvania, in January. Who knew? I know she's starting to go stir crazy too. The whole breaking up with the boyfriend isn't helping the situation as it's made her bitter and able to jump off the deep end at a moments notice.

Never a dull moment in our household.

No comments: