Thursday, January 22, 2004

So tired today. Last night after work I went over to Bob's to watch Moonstruck (gets more funny each time I watch it) then headed for home as he needs to be in bed early. It was only 8 p.m. so I changed into my jammies, putzed around the house a little bit then finally settled down on the couch with a bottle of wine to wait for Duke to give Maryland it's yearly spanking. Since I still had some time to kill, I flipped around the channels looking for anything to kill time until the game came on. Then I found Philadelphia Story on Turner Classic Movies. Wonderful old film with Katherine Hepburn and Jimmy Stewart. A bottle of wine, a few beers and some interesting journal entries later I was still sitting on my couch drunk and loving life. Or something like that.

Room Mate Marti came home around 10:30, by which time I had passed out. She left me where I was. Stupid thing is I missed about 3/4 of the basketball game. Ugh. Oh well, at least Duke won and those freaking Terps are still unranked. Mah Ha.

Tonight I'm cleaning off my desk. Can't stay too long because I must be at job #2 by 5:30. Five years worth of accumulated crap that needs to go home with me. Sigh. I don't know where I'll put it all. My desk at home is full of other junk I need to put away as it is. The box will more than likely sit in my room for another week or so until I get things organized. Ha, that's funny, me organized.

Woo- I got a good laugh out of that one.

No comments: