Saturday, April 17, 2004

All right, all right. Because I'm bloody bored out of my skull, there's nothing on TV and I've already been outside today here is a Friday Five from around June of last year. Hey a girls got to find some way to amuse herself...

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Working my patootie off to pay off some debt and spending as much time as I can with my friends.

2. What was your first summer job? Working in a doctor's office when I was about 14 or 15. I was hired as a "file clerk" to reorganize his patient files and put old ones into storage. Not very exciting but it put money in my pocket.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go? Hmmm....tough one. Probably Boston. I'd love to catch a Red Sox game in Fenway. Or the beach. At least one trip to Ocean City this summer would be nice.

4. What was your worst vacation ever? Ugh. The time my dad got it into his head we should go to Williamsburg, Va. I was in the 8th grade, my sister was about 5 at the time and we were forced to be with each other for a full week. Worst week of my life.

5. What was your best vacation ever? One word...IRELAND! Oh my god, best four days of my life. Ever. I am dying to go back. Hopefully next year I'll be celebrating my 30th in a pub somewhere in Dublin, knocking back a few Smithwicks and having a grand old time.


No comments: