Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The relationship a girl has with her hair person is probably one of the most important. Only your hair person knows what you like and don't like. What it takes to make you look like a goddess or well, less than perfect. I found out today my hair person, the only one I have trusted to make me look good (or as close to it as I can get) is moving to Texas in four weeks.

I actually cried when I played the message.

Then the panic set in. Who am I going to trust with my hair? Because really, that's what it all boils down to trust. I had trust in Heather. That she would do her best to make me look my best. And now she's leaving me. *Sob* God only knows what I'll do with my hair after she's gone. I had been thinking about letting it grow out but it still needs to be trimmed occasionaly and fixed when I get into one of those moods to dye it some funky color.

For now I have one last appointment scheduled. One last chance to let her work her magic. Then it's off to someone new. As if anyone could ever replace her. I doubt it.

By the way folks, comments have finally been added to this blog. Use them. Abuse them. Leave me nasty notes in the middle of the night. I don't care. Just let me know what you all think.

I'm off to do work, or pretend to since my new InStyle magazine came today.

No comments: