Friday, May 14, 2004

Still nothing about my Sundays. Sigh. So this week I don't work at all. Nothing. Nada. I might come in anyway and do some story work just in case. Hell, maybe something will actually pan out for me. It's just frustrating me to no end. I need some frustration release. One way or another this weekend I'm going to get it. One of the guys I work with at the Lobster has a band, Shameless Amy, that's playing around here after work tonight (just realized it's after midnight). Guess I'll go and get my drink on after I get out.Yesterday I engaged in a little retail therapy too. A nice trip to Victoria's Secret is always good for lifting the spirits, even if I can't really afford it.

I could also use a trip to my place too. I was there at the beginning of the week to just sit and enjoy the sunshine. Another trip for lunch (and to get a little sun on my pale bod) would do the trick. Yep. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Lunch and some relaxation at my park.

Not much else is going on. Lyzz should be coming back to work soon which will help me save my sanity a little bit. I didn't realize how much I missed her until she was gone. Sigh.

Better get home and get some sleep. *Yawn* I'm starting to get sleepy.

Nighty night.

No comments: