Wednesday, May 26, 2004


The word the defines my life lately... Posted by Hello

I find myself saying this word a lot lately. Why? I keep unintentionally hurting people I still care about. Sigh. Why in god's name can't I do anything right? Now because of something I posted at my other blog, I may have lost a friend. A good friend. Someone I want to keep as a friend. It may be too late. I don't know. Only time will tell.

It may soon be time for a vacation. Or a quick trip to the beach. I need to do something to clear my head. Escape from life for a little bit. By myself. If I can get away next weekend I may just do that. Take off and spend the day at the beach.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. A trip to OCMD may just be what the doctor ordered.

FYI - The other blog is now completely gone. Probably for the best. Yeah, definitely for the best. The kind of things I was posting there should not be for public consumption. From now on all posts will be here. If anything interesting happens (yeah right, this is me we're talking about here) I'll let you know.

No comments: