Friday, May 28, 2004


I love daisies. Posted by Hello

After the day I had today at The Lobster it would have been nice to come home to a nice big bunch of them. Sitting on the mantle. Ahhhh...I don't know what it is about the flower but it just makes me happy. I needed that today. In no particular order I was yelled at by our general manager, spilled an entire container of iced tea on myself and managed to screw up an order for one of our regulars. Sigh. I can only hope job #1 goes a lot better tonight.

This promises to be a packed weekend. Tomorrow we're going to Hershey Park.


Super Dooper Looper Posted by Hello

I'm excited just to hang out with former room mate Marti and my friends Chad and Jen. We always have a good time when we're together. I'm sure it will be busy being the holiday weekend and all. As long as I don't get on any rides that spin I'll be just fine. I hope. I'm not sure what it is but the older I get the worse I am with any kind of spinny ride. I loved them when I was a kid. Now just the thought of anything like that makes me nauseous. Bleh.

On that note, have an enjoyable holiday weekend. I'll still be working. Woo-hoo. Gotta love the service industry. Yeah right.

No comments: