Saturday, August 07, 2004

The last two days here have been gorgeous. A first taste of the wonderful cool weather we get in September. Beautiful bright blue skys, cotton candy clouds and tons of wonderful sunshine have been the order of the day. This afternoon I intend on spending as much time as I can out in it. Maybe a trip to my favorite place is in order for some hiking and sunshine enjoying.

I am so looking forward to tonight. A shin-dig at Chad and Jen's is just what the doctor ordered. Beer, food and friends. Not many other ways I'd rather spend a Saturday night. Someone I haven't seen in a long time is going to be there too. She came through Camp Shippy after I did but because we were in the same Greek Organization (sounds almost mafia like, huh?) we got to know each other at conventions and other happenings. Wild things always happen when Barker is around and I can't wait to see her again. We always have a good time!

Lastly, did anyone else catch this story on MSNBC? What a sicko. There's such a thing as going overboard and someone needs to teach this guy the difference.

No comments: