Saturday, August 07, 2004

Oh my god, I think I just saw the funniest thing ever. As I was getting ready to hop on here for some much needed link updating I hopped into the counter to who has visited me lately and right there, at 7:40 a.m. this morning, it proudly stood out.

halliburton.com.

But that's not the funny part my blogging regulars and compadres. I checked to see what website might have brought said person to my tiny little corner of the web and the following search words popped up: "SI" and "swimsuit". That was when I lost it. My site probably popped up as an option because I annualy rail about the fact that SI needs to include more pictures of the athletes in their swimsuit issue (sans girlfriends and wives) than anorexic size 0 models.

But I digress. I need to find a Kleenex because my eyes are still watering from all of the laughing...

No comments: