Sunday, August 08, 2004

Here is your horoscope for Sunday, August 8:
Just when you were sure you'd die of impatience, you've discovered you're going to live -- happily. The heavens have turned you into a veritable magnet for the attention of delightful new admirers. Oh, stop pretending you didn't know. (from Ivillage.com)


Wow. What a weekend. Started off with a whimper and ended with a bang, of sorts. Last night's shin-dig at Chad & Jen's was awesome. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Of course, I drank way too much and needed to stay the night but that's o.k. They had plenty of room and I had a very good room mate. Sorry Chad, like I told Jen this morning, what happened in the room, stays in the room. I will say this, I have never had so much energy on only two hours of sleep before. Oh and every man on the face of the earth should get a tongue ring. Now. Good god.

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I'm excited. And nervous. And happy. And sad. Feels like the first day of school all over again only I won't have any of my friends to save a table for me at lunch or walk back and forth to class with. Jeez. I hope it goes well. It should. I think. Ack, I don't know.

*YAWN*

I better go try and catch a little catnap before I go to the family shin-dig tonight. Woo-hoo. A few z's and some good dreams (and oh, they will be good dreams) are just what the doctor ordered I think.

Mmmmm....

No comments: