Friday, September 03, 2004

Things are so dead, pardon the pun, around here that if it gets anymore quiet I may just slip into a boredom induced coma.

Holy Pete.

Lack of sleep is not helping either. I find myself slipping back into another bout of insomnia. When you must roll out of bed at 5:30 a.m. that's not a good thing. Not sure what's causing this round of sleeplessness (I think I just made up a new word) but I hate it. Hopefully we'll be busy at the Lobster tonight so I can get nice and tired, come home and fall right into bed.

If only it was that easy.

Upon further review of the financial situation (read, I payed some bills) a trip to Baltimore is not going to happen tomorrow night. Instead I intend on celebrating the start of Penn State's football season by plopping myself in front of the tv, eating pizza and drinking beer. Doesn't get much more exciting than that folks. If they start losing too bad I'll probably start cleaning, that way I won't have to watch the carnage too closely. Don't get me wrong, I want them to win, it's just that like every other PSU fan I know, we're heading into this season holding our breath, lighting some candles and saying prayers to the Blessed Virgin that they do better than last year.

Heck, it can't get any worse.

No comments: