Friday, March 11, 2005

Six more days...

If you noticed the ticker at the bottom of the blog, you know what the header means. Yes kids, six more days until St. Patrick's Day.

The best holiday of the year.

So far my plans include Kegs & Eggs at Cobblestones (bring back memories of college anyone?), starting at 8 a.m. then from there to the only Irish pub close by, the Harp & Fiddle. I don't know. We'll see what happens. Still plenty of time to plan the itinerary.

First though, I must think about tonight.

The old college room mates are gathering together again for another party. There was talk about going out in Harrisburg while we were there. Not sure if it's going to happen or not. If it doesn't, that's o.k. There's a going away party for someone tonight I want to attend.

He's leaving to move back to Florida Wednesday afternoon. Last weekend while we were out he hugged me hard, looked me square in the eyes and told me he was really going to miss me. I started crying. Even though things between us have been over since December, we've still maintained the friendship. And Wednesday he's fleeing the state. Just like some of the others. What is it with me and driving men out of this state? I'm starting to get a complex.

Anway, tonight is his going away party. I said I'd try to make an appearance. Mr. Friday Night asked me if I had big plans for the weekend too. We chit chatted a little today while I was on my way to the copy machine. He told me he was probably going to be at the same bar where the going away party is. Could be a recipe for disaster. Could also be another chance for me to get some....nahhhh, tonight I need to be a good girl.

Or try at least.

No comments: