Friday, September 23, 2005

One nap is all it took

Somtimes I let the little things get to me so much that I just explode. That was today. All of this little crappy stuff kept happening at work, outside of work and just in general that almost make my head fly off my neck.

Then, I took a nap. A sweet, wonderful, 45 minute long nap. Like the kind friend Marti and I used to take in the afternoons when we were room mates in college.

The pause that refreshes.

I'm not handling this whole turning 30 thing well either. I know, I know, there's nothing for me to worry about it. It really isn't the end of the world. I know that. It's just that, well, I'm not where I want to be. By any means.

But it's up to me to change it. And I will. Eventually. Thank God for reassuring emails from friends who know better.

No comments: