Friday, October 07, 2005

Entertaining myself

The room mates are both at work.

I've got the most recent version of Romeo & Juliet on the television (the one with Leo and Clair).

There's laundry to be done.

And I'm so freaking restless I could scream. Oh there is plenty I could be doing right now. The laundry is just one of many things that need to be done around the house. But I don't want to.

Instead I want to go outside and jump in puddles (it's been raining like a bitch all day) or blow my entire paycheck at Pier 1. Or just hop in my car and head off for the beach.

But instead I'll change clothes in a little bit. Head over to Target for a wedding gift for tomorrow. Maybe drop by my parent's house. Maybe stop in to one of our local watering holes to visit friend Krysee.

Then again maybe I'll just do absolutely, positively nothing all night.

No comments: