Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gobble, gobble

Well kids, by this time tomorrow morning I will be in North Carolina at the start of my whirlwind vacation that includes stops to such luxurius places at Jacksonville, N.C., Williamsburg, Va. and next week, Ann Arbor, Mich. Hopefully I will have survived the initial 8 hour trip with my parents' dog in the back seat. Me coming through this thing unscathed is questionable. Especially considering my sister's culinary skills.

On the plus side, I'm sticking to my guns about leaving Friday for Williamsburg,Va. It's the only thing that's keeping me sane right now.

I hope you all enjoy the holiday and have safe travels where ever you wind up.

In the mean time, head on over and check out the new tunes playing on Terminal Lunchbox's site. I'm particularly fond of Journalism 101. Oh and Jessica Syndrom. Oh hell, I'm fond of them all.

Catch you later, 'taters.

No comments: