Thursday, November 10, 2005

Trying

Three times today I've started posts only to stop in my tracks. Why, you may or may not be asking yourself? For some reason I am just at a loss for words.

Hard to believe if you know me outside of the blogosphere.

It's almost like someone has poured super glue on the gears in my brain. One minute I think I know what I want to write about, what I want to say or get off my chest, but then I change my mind. Or forget. Or the phone rings.

I could post a whiney long tome about how I buggered up my knee again at hockey last night, causing me to have to gimp around the office and explain for the billionth time why I'm walking like my grandmother. Actually, my grandmother walks better than I do right now.

There could have been a post greeting you today about how I am just thisclose to throwing my hands up on the whole dating scene and joining a convent. That would of course lead to more whining about how I seem to be the most undateable, unattractive woman on the face of the earth. And you don't want to hear that.

Or I could have typed to my heart's content about the idea I formulated recently about maybe going back to a second job, part time only mind you, at a new restaurant opening up here in the next couple of months.

But dear readers, I will not subject you to such things, and will instead leave you with this.

No comments: