Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just East of freaking out

Oh sweet Moses I am so nervous about tonight I can't even stand it.

I shouldn't be. I know I shouldn't be.

But I am.

Do you know how long it's been since I've been on a real date? Going out with J doesn't count. Let's just say it's been so long I'm sure they're reaching for the gloves, mittens, hats and scarves in hell.

Four more hours....four more hours....

Having all of this free time on my hands isn't helping matters either. Any other day we're so flipping busy I can't see straight. Oh, not today though. God no. Why not give agategoddess the time to sit and think about all of the things that could.go.wrong.

In with the good air, out with the bad air...

1 comment:

Denise said...

Try thinking about all of the things that could go right instead - might be easier or at least more pleasant!