Thursday, April 26, 2007

This and That

Because 1) my computer at home is totally FRIED and 2) my boss keeps walking behind my desk peaking over my shoulder, today's post is going to be short and to the point. Not unlike myself.

- The Red Sux roll into Camden Yards today for the first of a two game series (what the hell is up with the two game series this year?!). Room mate #1 and his sister are going as I have a previous engagement and had to give up my opportunity to revel in the fact that The Birds are actually #2 for now.

- Speaking of the Red Sux and their intrepid pitcher who will be on the mound tonight. Did he or didn't he fake it during the 2004 playoff series with the Spank Me's? Only his stylist knows.

- The talk about Barry Bonds beating Hank Aaron's homerun record is heating up now that he's inching closer. It's been rumored here and there that Aaron refuses to be there when it happens in protest of the whole steroid thing. I personally am conflicted. Yeah, he used a banned substance but you have to give the guy credit for perseverance.

- Green with jealousy over my friend Chad's planned Induction Weekend Trip in July. I soooo wish I could be there to see the Iron Man (and Tony Gwynn for that matter) join the greats in those hallowed halls.

No comments: