Saturday, June 30, 2007

Because acting like an idiot is the way to go

"O.k. girls, who's buying drinks. Where are we going?"

My friend Abbey and I were fighting the crowd outside of Camden Yards. The O's had just lost, again, and I was in no mood to deal with the drunk fools we wound up walking next to.

"Come on ladies, he said the line, now one of you needs to do the deed. Who's going to f*ck him?"

I just threw him a side glare out of the corner out of my eye. Abbey just raised her eyebrows, "Do you want to take this one or should I?"

"No, I've got it."

The guys were still walking next to us, making rude propositions. I turned to the closest one looked him dead in the eyes and said, "Look, there isn't enough Jameson's, Jose or Jack Daniels on the face of this earth to get me drunk enough to sleep with you. Besides that, I don't do pity caes."

That shut them up...until they saw a new target.




It was floppy hat night last night, I never miss it! This was taken around the second inning...when the birds were down 5-1, hence the lack of a smile.

No comments: