Monday, January 14, 2008

It's never too late for an Old Dog to learn new things

Following is a list of what I have learned about myself in the last few days:

- It now takes me two days to recover for every five hours of hard partying I do. After my night out Friday with TBD, JP and TBD's new girl (who I absolutely adore) I was still dragging my butt Sunday. Pathetic.

- I am a total wuss when it comes to making the first move.

- The taste of cream chipped beef over toast is pretty damn good at 3 a.m.

- Sometimes my jealousy gets the best of me.

- When I put my mind to it, I can lose the tonnage. Friday I bought a pair of jeans in my usual size (thanks dad for the Old Navy gift card)...and they are so lose I need to get a belt. You've never seen someone do the happy dance in high heels as well as I do.

- My niece is the cutest kid on the planet.

- There is someone slowly sneaking his way onto my possibilities radar and if I ever do what JP says I need to do (grow a pair) and ask him out, well, I may just be on to something.

- I am amazingly good at managing my money when given the directive that I can only have $30 to spend over two nights and that is to cover drinks, dinner, a hockey game and a coffee meeting.

No comments: