Saturday, January 26, 2008

Worshipping

Last night I worshipped at the altar of U2...and it was good.

Good friend Abbey and I traveled slightly north to the closest IMAX theater showing the "U2 3D" movie and all I can say is Holy Bono. The movie quality was incredible. It felt as if I was standing right next to the lads as they rocked out Buenos Aires on the Vertigo tour. And the sound quality? Well Saint Larry be praised! It was, well, it was so good I thought I could hear a little scratch in The High Priest Edge's voice and the small slip of Cardinal Adam's fingers on the bass.

As we were walking out of the theater I told Abbey that next year, when they tour, we are driving to see them live...no matter how many days off we need to take for our pilgrimage.

Go here to see what I'm talking about (couldn't get the stupid widget to work).

No comments: