Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 I hardly knew ye

Is it really the end of another year?

I remember when I was a little kid thinking how far away it was that I'd be in my 30s and we'd be well into the 2000s. Life definitely takes you on a wild ride and this past year proves it. Who knew that by this point in the game I would be living in a new place, in a new town with my one and only? The transition was...interesting for lack of a better word. But good just the same.

Today I flipped through my Facebook friends and their status updates to see many are just glad to get this year over. I'm somewhere in the middle on 2009, it wasn't exactly spectacular (although it did have it's spectacular moments) and it wasn't all together heart breaking (and yes, it had it's fair share of the heart breaking). It was, well, somewhere in the middle.

So here's to the end of 2009 and leaving the bad behind. Now on to 2010 and the possibilities it holds!

No comments: