Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 3 and one hurting puppy

Today should be day 3 of my attendance at the gym. I say should be because I'm in the midst of a mental battle with myself over going today. There are so many excuses whirling around my brain as to why I shouldn't. It's too cold. My knees hurt. I always heard you should give your body some rest in between gym visits. I don't want to get bored.

I really wish that inner voice would just shut the hell up.

In the end I know I should go and at least do the next day of C25k. The excuses just don't wash, other than the knee hurting thing, with the side of me that is trying to be more healthy. This is too early for me to be quitting and that's really not what this is. I don't want to quit, but I want to be sensible about this change I'm making too.

Slow and steady wins the race, right?

No comments: