Monday, June 28, 2010

An open letter to all of my married or about to be married friends

Dear tied down ones,

I would like to preface what I am about to say by telling you all I adore each and every one of you and am glad that over the years you have allowed me to be a part of the happiest days of your lives. Some of you twice. Ahem. Now, that being said, I just want to remind you all that some day Will and I may just decide to take the plunge ourselves and when we do, I expect...no make that DEMAND that you FREAKING COUGH UP THE GOODS! Do you all know how much money I've spent in the last 15 or so years since you have all started taking that trip down the aisle? Do you?! Do you?! Well, neither do I but I know it's a lot.

Hugs and kisses,
W

1 comment:

Lyzz said...

Just for that, you get nothing.