Sunday, October 24, 2010

Picture pages

I know I said I was going to keep the wedding planning talk to a minimum, but it's taken over my life and until next October I have the feeling my life will be consumed by what flowers look good together. And what kind of music we want to play (I've already won the chicken dance battle). And what kind of cake we want to have.

For a girl who never expected to do any of this, it's very overwhelming.

Today we received a preview of the engagement pictures. They were taken last week at my favorite spot. We luckily had a very good weather day. Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken. Call it the curse of the fat girl. Pictures reflect how I look right now and it does not make me happy. At all. That being said our photographer did a great job of making us look good. She caught some great images of Will and I just being our goofy selves and even managed to get a picture of the guest star in one of them. Here are my favorites:












This was our special guest star. I think her owner said her name was Abbie. They were throwing a ball for her near where we were set up. We were doing some pictures with Marcy on a ladder above us when Abbie ran over and plopped herself down right next to Will. Swoon...

No comments: