Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ready for the end

We are now four days away from the big day.

Four days that I can't WAIT to get through and have all of this planning and decision making about things that I never in my life thought I would ever care about come to an end. Sunday morning is going to be sooooo great. I wonder if I'd get in trouble if I had a bonfire with all of my wedding related folders, papers and planning type things?

Probably.But I would enjoy it A LOT.

All along this past year I was told numerous times, just enjoy it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. And for the most part, I have. I'm just...I don't know...over it. Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy excited to marry Will and start our lives down this new path but really, what no one ever tells you is that planning a wedding is work. And when you go in to with no idea where to even begin or what to even do, it get's overwhelming.

So here we are, four days out and I'm ready for it to come to end. So we can move on to a new beginning.

No comments: