Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Traditions

This is our first married Christmas and really, now that I think about it, isn't much different than any of our other Christmases. We're spending the holiday with Will's parents and running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to finish everything before Saturday. Oh wait, that's just me.

Today I just realized we didn't send cards and considering the Thank You notes from October still haven't been sent, I don't think the cards have a chance of being sent this year. Oh well. 

We hopefully started a new tradition last weekend when we took the SEPTA in to the city to hear the Wannemaker organ at Macy's and see the light show. It was so cool, the music, the lights that danced around the wall and the mood of the crowd was just so darn infectious, you couldn't help but get in to the holiday spirit. After the show was over we were lucky to have someone offer to take our picture in front of the mega huge tree:

So in lieu of those darn cards mocking me from across the room, I hope you will all take this as my way of saying happy holidays and I hope everyone has a very happy new year!



No comments: