Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pictures

We just got our pictures back from the wedding today and all I kept saying as I was looking through them was "Oooh, I like that one" or "Oooh, that's a nice one" and even "Oooh, we are freaking hot!"

O.k., not the last one but you get the idea. So far, this one is one of my big favorites.

So much of that day went by so fast that I didn't even remember this happening. A lot of my friends who are already married told me that was how it would be, that the day would fly by in the blink of an eye and sweet moses were they ever right. I spent the better part of a year and change wondering if we'd ever make it to that day and then it went so fast I thought I had dreamt the whole thing.

We've been married a little more than a month already and it still feels like a dream.



No comments: