Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Frayed

I'm starting to get to the end of my rope. So close to the end that I can see the frayed ends two feet in front of me. And they aren't holding together no matter what I do.

Today I'm home. Again. My car has decided that replacing plugs, wires and coils wasn't enough so it demanded, by way of not starting this morning, that more be done. I have no idea what else could be done. Of course it wouldn't give the guys at the garage a demonstration of the issue. I'm REALLY hoping it isn't anything major because right now would be the absolute worst time for my car to crap out. I'm so alternately ticked off and frustrated that I sat and cried for a good 20 minutes after I got home from the garage.

We just don't need this right now. Not with the house search still going on. And the chunk of money we just dropped on Will's car. And so many other things we are trying to pay off.

Heaven only knows what happens next. The garage wants to keep the car overnight since they can't seem to figure out what's wrong. That means another sick day blown to hell tomorrow.

Things have to get better soon. They just have to.

No comments: