Thursday, February 28, 2002

I know, I know. Two days in a row. Try not to get too used to it. I had the need to blog, so I am. I thought I was o.k. with this whole thing that is going on with my parents. I was under the impression that I was fine with the way the situation was. Guess I was wrong. Talked to my mother tonight. Seems my father is still out at the apartment. Sigh. Bothered me more than I expected it to. I thought things were going better. I don't know. I just wish this would all end. One way or the other so we can all get on with our lives. I don't know anything anymore.

On top of that I've been in some kind of a funk for the last couple of days. Just don't feel like myself. Hopefully the trip this weekend will help. That and copious amounts of alcohol. I'm not looking for a miracle or anything. I just need something to get me out of this mood. It's not like me to be like this. I'm so apathetic about everything. I feel like I'm forcing it to laugh and smile and pretend like I'm enjoying life. I am usually quick to laugh and have a pretty good outlook on everything. Lately, I could pretty much care less about everything. Ugh.

Well, on that bright note, I'm gone. I've got stuff to do before deadline. Hopefully I'll have some good stories from the weekend for you.

No comments: