Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Since I don't want to lower anyone's opinion of me I won't get into too much of what happened this past weekend. Let me sum it all up in these few fragmented sentences: Drinking Noon to Midnight...How many parties/bars?...Lyzz's new tatoo...hooking up with random Irish sounding boy in the middle of Washington St...."20 minutes of the the best sex you've ever had", my reply "Oh honey, I'm good for at least an hour"...locked out of Chris's apartment...Liam running into things...Leslie's couch and biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast. That's about it. For a deeper explanation, email me. I'll try my hardest to remember the sequence of events.

So all in all it was a good time. Had two big shocks in the past 2 weeks. My friend Erin (the one who lives in Salem, Mass.) called me and let me know that not only was she getting married but she was 9 weeks pregnant. I think I had a small aneurysm. Granted, the whole getting married thing didn't shock me 1/2 as much as the pregnancy announcement. Ugh. Now I feel extremely old. Also found out today that my friend Brad is planning on proposing to his girlfriend Loni. Haven't met her yet but she sounds nice. Seems awfully quick to me but I guess if you know, you know. Whatever. My problem is I haven't met anyone I think I could stand to be around for the rest of my life. Sigh, righ now I'm just happy to get my groove on whenever I can. And in the end, isn't that all we're looking for?

Nighty Night.

No comments: