Sunday, March 31, 2002

What, may I ask, is this world coming to?! Not only are the hated turtles in the NCAA final but so is Indiana! For the love of god. Like my friend Anne said "I don't know who to root for, I hate them both." She is right, for us Duke fans it is like picking the lesser of the two evils. Either root for the ACC team or the team that knocked our beloved Blue Devils out of the tournament. Sigh, I am still very bitter over this year's tournament. I think I am still in denial. Hey, it is not just a river in Egypt.

So I am sitting here at Job #2, bored out of my skull. We are not that busy as there are not that many sporting events going on today. Guess I should enjoy it since things will get crazy enough once baseball gets underway tomorrow. I really need to find a new job. Do not get me wrong, I love it here at Job #2 but it would be so nice to only have 1 job to go to. Ugh. Then again, if I actually knew how to manage my money and was not in debt up to my eyeballs I would not have to work two jobs. Blah, the real world sucks.

So off I go, going to try and search the internet for a new job. Cross your fingers and hope I find something half decent that will not require too much of a move (I could not afford it now if I tried!).

Nighty night.

No comments: