Friday, February 06, 2004

Fresh out of the oven...today's Friday Five. Have a good weekend everyone!

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Driving myself to Boston and NYC. After braving the Triboro Bridge and navigating downtown Boston on my own, I can do anything!

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Sky dive. Or maybe just take off in my car and not look back. I already have the tatoos so there isn't much I can do now that would shock my friends or family.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) 7 or 8. I'll try almost anything once.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? I've regained my sanity. Quitting my full time job was very bold and risky, but now I can do what I like and work on forwarding my writing career. Like they say, one door may close but another soon opens!

5. ... and what's the worst? Having my heart get trampled on. You never know until you try though, right?

********

All I'm going to say about last night's game is...STILL #1 BABY! WOO-HOO! LET'S GO DUKE, LET'S GO DUKE! We watched the whole thing at work. Since we had early deadline I was off the board and in the conference room with one of my coworkers hollering at the TV by 11:30. Good times. Good times. Best part is I'm getting free beer out of it. We had bet a six pack on the game. I won. Just need to figure out what kind of beer I want.

Decisions decisions.

No comments: