Happy Friday! Today's Friday Five:
When was the last time you...
1. ...went to the doctor? About 5 months ago when the whole Anemia thing started happening. I'm due to go back again in about a month.
2. ...went to the dentist? 4 months ago.
3. ...filled your gas tank? Monday. I need to put some in today in fact.
4. ...got enough sleep? lol, define enough. If you mean 7 or 8 hours then last night I did (even though I came in at 3 a.m.). Enough is in the eye of the beholder.
5. ...backed up your computer? Since I am without one at home, I couldn't tell you the last time it was done at work. That's what the computer guys are for. They take care of it so I don't have to.
I LOVE the color I picked out for my room. It's such a bright, sunny, cheerful color. Made me smile today while I was painting. Heck, I even stopped to dance around the room a few times. Lol, my new neighbors probably think I some kind of a whack job. Oh well.
Two more weeks to moving day and counting. I just hope my new room mate is ready for this. Hell, I hope I'm ready for this. It's bound to be an adventure to say the least.