Sunday, April 04, 2004

I don't know why I think I can still go out like I did when I was in college. Last night, I drank way more than I have in a long time. Boy am I paying for it today. Sure, it wasn't like I was doing shots all night but man I'm such a lightweight drinker anymore after my third beer I was really starting to feel it. Even better, after we got kicked out of the bar at 2:30 we went to one of my friends' house where we drank some more, played some games and just hung out. Didn't leave there until about 6:30 this morning. Ugh. Right now I'm working on five hours of sleep. Since I'm not allowed to have coffee I feel like I'm about ready to pass out at my desk. Let's just say it's going to be a long time before I do another night like that.

Found some good stuff at Old Navy yesterday. A very cute little blue top that looks something like this. I also picked up some plain v-neck t-shirts and one very cool t-shirt that says "Only a waitress until I get discovered". How funny is that? Hey, if you can't make fun of yourself then who can you make fun of.

While I was drinking last night I was watching my Dukies go down in flames. It's too painful for me to talk about. Even worse is the prospect of rooting for Georgia Tech tomorrow night. Blah. Oh well, at least baseball season starts today.

I need a nap. And some water. And some aspirin.

No comments: